Carmel's Pics

Welcome to my photo page. I hope you enjoy looking through the many pictures. You can use them if you link back to where you got them.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I took some photos as I went for a walk through the vineyard, it was a gorgeous autumn day, so how could I not?
The above picture is of some kind of old farm machinery that has been sitting there for years, before my dad bought the property, now it has wild vine growing through it!
Like sunflowers? they grow all over the place, I love them.
This is a broken windmill I think, it reminds me of my dad, because he was always fixing stuff in the shed below it, this brings back alot of memories.
What can I say about the picture above, but...I love soil
I like the sunlight in the photo above

Autumn vines!

11 Comments:

  • At 5:43 AM , Blogger antonia said...

    they are seriously very very beautiful pictures. It must be hard and kinda scary knowing that you are going to leave home for a completly different country in the not-too-distant future..

    *hugs*
    -x-x-x-

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger starbender said...

    Oh, how can U leave all of that???
    :o

     
  • At 9:54 PM , Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

    You're a very talented photographer Carmel! The vineyard is beautiful. You won't be leaving it for it will part of you forever. Besides every place is beautiful as long as God and the your loved one are with you.

     
  • At 11:11 AM , Blogger owenswain said...

    The last one is my fav. I feel like when I was a little kid easily crawing into imaginary worlds and out again.

     
  • At 8:51 PM , Blogger Nabeel said...

    love the rocks .. make them a litter dark and redish .. and we'll have pictures from the surface of mars ..

    very nice pics

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Blogger DiaKL said...

    oooo what a nice feeling I have now after seeing your photos! I love all of them, especially the sunflowers :)

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

    These are some lovely shots Carmel! I am with Starbender, aren't you going to miss that???

     
  • At 5:44 PM , Blogger Nabeel said...

    ahh the sunflower .. always facing the sun .. what happens to them during a solar eclipse?

     
  • At 7:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I don't know what a sunflower does in the eclipse, maybe it closes?

     
  • At 5:59 PM , Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

    []

     
  • At 10:42 PM , Blogger Daniele Marioli said...

    Wounderful these shot!
    Brava! The light its ok!
    Good composition!
    Ciao!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home